WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

TheOrderOfTheDragon - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* TheOrderOfTheDragon > Topics

Subject: draconian warriors unite
Replies: 4 Views: 2043

vempire6 6/7/2007 - 2:24:15
welcome to all that shall slay those who oppose us!!! talk about cradle of filth, black metal, death metal or anything else you want to talk about. and should anyone oppose us we shall conjur spells in the cusp of the night and let the floors shake with terrible life, and rule all beneath our inhuman tyranny!!! *

sacrifis 7/19/2007 - 1:08:13
Yeah! rocker.GIF two thousand fattened years like maniacs hav despoiled our common grave. Now wat necrophagous second coming backs frm the cradle to enslave.....i like this group name, the order of the dragon x x x *

vempire6 23.11.07 - 07:04am
the foul stench of death arose, hinting towards apocalypse, the words of god conveyed to us, that no matter what we do, he will destroy it all *

vempire6 23.11.07 - 07:07am
is there an after life? and if there is then why would god destroy everything his creations worked so hard to create? artificial intellegence, entertainment, love, hate. he is not only killing us when the end comes but hes also destroying all our progress. so in the end hes also destroy the creations of his creation. *

teh 2.07.08 - 12:15am
The truth is god is a truly cruel being not worthy of worship thats y i have alied myself with satan the true god of humanity man must cease the worship of the cristian jewish and muslim god and embrace the true gods the masters of hell only then will we see our true selves and conquer our fates *

* TheOrderOfTheDragon Forum

Search:
topics replies

* TheOrderOfTheDragon

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search