WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

TheOrderOfTheDragon - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* TheOrderOfTheDragon > Topics

Subject: perception of death
Replies: 0 Views: 1170

vempire6 23.11.07 - 07:17am
i believe that when we die if god and satan are real, that the bible is a lie made by man, written by man, and that when we die the only thing to look forward too is being used as weapons for thier war. i on the other hand will be a renegade. in the astral plane i will transform into my inner demons and consume all the souls around me to gain power.i will destroy anything that comes across my path and fight for no one. if i fall i believe it would be better to not exist anyway. send me to purgatory where its dark and i float in nothingness i dont care... but if nothing happens when we die then the progress of this world called the life cycle has no purpose other than the survival of humanity. why does humanity need to survive? i think its just a basic instinct that is in our dna. but i really dont think humanity needs to survive anyways, if it doesnt fail on its own it will always be an imperfect machine where the gears start cranking ever 12 hours, we are becoming more and more like parts of a machine and everyone who is rich controls the power b*tton, a money making machine. thats all we and our childeren are good for... the only reason they care for our childeren is because they know that in eighteen years after being trained they will soon become a new part of this machine called humanity... this world has its flaws and i believe the afterlife will too, even if we make it into heaven we arent garunteed to be there for eternity, because in fact i believe we are gods weapons against evil and earth is the place where he sends us to purify the good parts from the bad, so earth is just the training grounds, when we die we just leave one machine (earth) and become part of another (gods war) so when i die i aint fighting for nothing but my survival and i know it sounds stupid but i will protect only the people i love *

* TheOrderOfTheDragon Forum

Search:
topics replies

* TheOrderOfTheDragon

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search